onsdag 21 mars 2018

New Album update!

It's all about the songs right!
So in late May I will once again enter the studio SCOLA  in Gothenburg with the mighty producer and magician, K. Ragnstam for some touch ups.
Why you might wonder, well since the upcoming album been ready & done for quite some time, I have been written some really really great songs that I think would make the new album even more awesome, though the release of it might be on hold a bit longer I felt that I had to record these gems as well before I whip it all into a disc for you all to enjoy.

With that said, after the recording in may are finished, me and my team will decide if and how many new ones will be added to the already stellar WELLKNOWN STRANGERS.

Other news are that there is some new shows added in Germany for the tour in the fall, there is more coming in so keep checking in for updates.
And oh yes, I will do a one off show in Berlin this coming tuesday, March 27th at Bar Bobu!
Will be a awesome one, with some stellar guests sitting in as well, so if you are in the Berlin area come by and hang with us!

All the love!
Christian
 

Inga kommentarer: