måndag 2 augusti 2010

Greeeeat weekend

Sitting at home and thinking about the great weekend I just had, in city a little bit north of my hometown called Uddevalla.
I had two shows to do at this cool place called Köket.
It was me doing the solotrip since -K- was up in Karlskoga playing at a festival there, and Hampus was up in Stockholm playing with The White Mooze & then Mr. Thunder was heading for Prague on a holiday.
So I decided to do those shows solo.

It turned out to be such great weekend with a whole lot loving people, smiling, singing & dancing people when I played that fine boogaloo.
The second show on the saturday was fierce!, and here´s some footage from the friday late night party we had at Casa Wallinis rehearsing one song where they , Mr Wallini & Mr Twodox joined me on digiriidoo & cajunbox for the gig on saturday.
Enjoy people!
Loads of love from the capitatin


Inga kommentarer: