torsdag 4 augusti 2011

Title of the new album is now set!

I have wondered for a while, been gone through my notebooks for a great title for my upcoming album.
And one of the first things I found was this "DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS".
And that is the title of my upcoming full length album with release winter 2011-12 sometime, we´ll see when it´s the right time and how it will be released, hopefully also on vinyl since we all love that black plastic thing right!

Feels so good to name the record!

Also one more show is booked, it´s a houseparty in the outskirts of a small town called Borås, if you wanna join us, give me a mail and I´ll send you the invitation.
There will be some film students there to make some documentary of it so it will be a cool party.

Also playing are the great band Centralstödet, if you have´nt heard of them yet, check em out!!!

Inga kommentarer: