torsdag 1 juli 2010

Time schedules for my upcoming apperences

Yeah! The festival season are in full bloom and I will play at to really great ones this weekend and next week(end).
First up is H2H Festival in Krokstrand (NO) on this very saturday, me and the mr. K. are entering the stage at 16.30 for some really bad ass & gritty boogaloo.

And the time schedules for next weeks shows at ÅMÅLs BLUESFEST (SWE) will be:
Thursday the 8th of july I play at the opening ceremony at Åmål´s city ArtGallery around 12.00 aprox.
There will also some really really great art hanging there as well made by the lovely ÅSA STRAND.
And the show on friday will be between 14.00 to 16.00 aprox at the OSKARS stage, I´ll probably do two sets of some fine boogaloo with none less than K. RAGNSTAM behind the kit.

And I might end up jamming a whole lot during this great weekend also, who wouldn´t on weekend & a great festival like this right!


Life is good!
Love from the C-man

Inga kommentarer: